I charge one price that includes the below:
– Photography from 2 hours before your ceremony until around 30 minutes after your first dance.
– Your wedding day images – typically 500 – 900 high resolution images. These are individually edited to ensure your day looks as awesome in print and on screen as you remember it.
– An online gallery – a private, password-protected space from which you can download, print and share your images.
– All road travel within England and Wales.
– An experienced Gloucestershire wedding photographer who has captured over 400 weddings to help and advise you during your wedding journey.
I also offer a few extra options for you to add on at any point.
– An engagement shoot – these are a lot of fun! Check out my engagement shoot portfolio for more information.
– Fine-art album – a 15 spread bespoke-designed 12”x 12” handmade album with a colourful leather cover.
– The option to receive your wedding images within a week of your wedding day.
– Extended online and offline storage of your images
If you are planning on eloping in the U.K. or require a quote for destination wedding photography, please contact me, I’d love to come with you!